Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I am sorry Alka

"I mean what I say and I say what I mean." My name is Varun and I am an Idiot.

I don't know if you even read my emails or got my text messages, but I've been trying to tell you how sorry I am!!! I miss you sooooo much and I'm just dying inside!
You don't come across too many good friends in this life and when you do, you're supposed to keep them. I messed a good thing up and now I'm without the one person who understood and listened to me. The only one I could open up to and tell what I was feeling inside and going through! How I want you back in my life! Tell me how? Please! My life is in shambles right now!!

I am only out to make things right in my life; I honestly pray this will be one of them. In my opinion life is way to short. I understand why you would not want to talk to me again. I would never want anyone to make me feel how I made you feel the day before yesterday…After a few minutes I started to think about how horrible I was to you and from the bottom of my heart I'm sorry for my very poorly chosen actions. I've made some very poor decisions. I really am sorry for all of my mistakes. I wish that I would have thought about my actions or made better decisions before I acted. But it's too late now. I know that I'm not perfect and we are allowed to make mistakes in life. But I'm going to try hard to make better decisions from now on.
I don't know if things could ever go back to the way they were, I just don't want things the way they are....

Please forgive me......

2 comments:

Sumit Pratap Singh said...

सादर ब्लॉगस्ते!

कृपया निमंत्रण स्वीकारें व अपुन के ब्लॉग सुमित के तडके (गद्य) पर पधारें। "एक पत्र आतंकवादियों के नाम" आपकी अमूल्य टिप्पणी हेतु प्रतीक्षारत है।

Anonymous said...

Nice post. It is always good to see people doing new and innovative things. I would like to suggest you a similarly innovative magazine - PEOPLE MATTERS started by an Indian School of Business (ISB)Hyderabad Alumni, which was suggested to me by a friend.

It deals with various important aspects of management, especially those related to Leadership & People Management, which the mainstream business publications often ignore.

It's also relatively cheap. I guess its annual subscription is about Rs. 400 which is even less than the cost of a standard Pizza.

Their last issue had a really educative article by Robert Kaplan (the father of Balanced Scorecard method) where he talks about how organisations can create opportunities out of current economic downturn.

I got its subscription online through their website: http://www.peoplematters.in

If you like the magazine, kindly refer it to others like I am doing.

Thanks